02 May . 2018
Get a Scavenger Hunt Map – and 7 more reasons to visit the Canyon Falls Welcome Center
National Scavenger Hunt Day is coming up Thursday, May 24, and there’s no better place to enjoy a good old-fashioned scavenger hunt than Canyon Falls. We’ve teamed up with Camp Fire to create a scavenger hunt adventure that will be rewarding for visitors of all ages, inviting exploration of our beautiful trails and parks.
Stop by the Canyon Falls Welcome Center to pick up your Scavenger Hunt Map on May 24, or any day.
Here are 7 more great reasons why the Welcome Center is the best place to begin your visit to Canyon Falls.
1. The Welcome Center offers an assortment of fresh baked goods, delivered daily from Flower Mound’s Swirl Bakery Café. From cookies to brownies, you can wash these sweet treats down with a cup of freshly brewed coffee or tea while exploring the community exhibits.
2. It’s also Canyon Falls Club. The Welcome Center is housed in the same building as our signature recreational complex, so you can take a fun tour of the fitness center, swimming pool, splash pad and other amenities while getting info on builders, schools and other community details.
3. The views are great. You’re welcome to enjoy a leisurely walk around the Canyon Falls Club and take in the scenic views of the scenic natural corridor along Graham Branch Creek. The sunsets are spectacular!
4. Canyon Falls is big – and growing. At 1,200 acres, Canyon Falls is a big community, with a wide selection of homebuilders and new model homes opening this spring. Visit with our friendly community representatives and grab a map, so you won’t miss a thing.
5. The scoop on neighborhoods. The Welcome Center is also the best place to learn about neighborhoods that are opening soon or closing out. Both have their advantages.
6. Move-in ready listings. You can also grab the latest listings of new homes available for quick move-in at the Welcome Center.
7. It’s close to more amenities. From the Welcome Center, it’s an easy walk or drive to explore some of Canyon Falls’ newest amenities, including the Hay Barn and the Pooch Park.
Learn more about the Canyon Falls Club.
Previous PostAshton Woods opens its new Bandera model home in Ironwood
Older Post6 great ways to get fit at Canyon Falls
Want More Information?
- 2023 (11)
- 2022 (13)
- 2021 (14)
- 2020 (24)
- 2019 (35)
- 2018 (68)
- 2017 (23)
- 2016 (27)