18 November . 2017
A Season of Gratitude at Canyon Falls
As Canyon Falls celebrates another Thanksgiving, we are filled with gratitude that so many families have chosen us as their new community.
Here are the Top 10 advantages we’re most grateful to be able to offer our residents:
- A great location in Flower Mound, offering highly regarded schools in the respected Argyle and Northwest school districts.
- A master plan with more than 200 acres devoted to recreation, including scenic natural open space along Graham Branch Creek, a great place for enjoying spectacular sunsets.
- The beautiful Canyon Falls Club and fun-filled Westbridge Park, two major recreational amenities opened in 2017.
- Even more awesome amenities opened in 2017, including the Pooch Park, the Hay Barn and The Porch.
- Community events that turn neighbors into friends and make Canyon Falls an even better place to live.
- The overall vitality and prosperity of the DFW Metroplex, the second-fasting growing metro area in the U.S., according to the latest Census Bureau data.
- An exciting holiday season that includes an Old-Fashioned Christmas in historic Roanoke, and countless events in nearby Grapevine, the self-proclaimed Christmas Capital of Texas.
- Holiday sweets and savories all around, from nearby grocery stores to local favorites such as Swirl Bakery & Takery.
- New homes by 9 of the nation’s leading homebuilders: Ashton Woods, Beazer, CalAtlantic, Coventry, Drees, Highland, Meritage, Pulte and Toll Brothers.
- Beautifully decorated model homes showcasing many exciting design trends, such as outdoor living spaces, easy-living family room and kitchen areas, movie-worthy media rooms and much more.
Previous PostA stress-free guide for settling down in a new city
Older PostIf you’re relocating, look no further than Canyon Falls!
Want More Information?
- 2019 (18)
- 2018 (68)
- 2017 (24)
- 2016 (27)